Based close to Cambridge, Mobas is a top 100 award-winning integrated agency.
The primary function of the Client Services team is to maintain and develop the ongoing relationship between the client and Mobas’ internal functions. The Client Services team are the main point of contact between the suppliers, the client, the creative and production teams and the project director. As part of this relationship the team is responsible for the effective management of projects in their care and dealing with the day-to-day turnaround of work. The Client Services team need to be the face of the client internally and represent the agency as a whole when with the client.
We are seeking an Account Executive who will play a pivotal role within the client services team. The successful candidate will be working on our most prestigious brands within a close-knit team - initially supporting Account Managers to deliver their projects, however, the role offers plenty of scope for career progression.
- Help to maintain existing client relationships through supporting the Client Services team;
- Managing projects through the agency, eg raise the job number, create job folder, create the brief, book in with studio etc;
- Admin support for the Client Services team;
- Office support for the wider agency, eg lunch bookings, diary management;
- Assist Account Managers with meeting preparation, eg printing and binding presentations;
- Attend client meetings as required to support the senior account team; and
- Keep up to date and advising the account team regarding relevant key market trends.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Some understanding of print and production processes, terms and timescales;
- Some understanding of Digital processes and technologies; and
- Awareness of the Marketing mix.
- Hold current driving license and any relevant insurances;
- Embrace the Mobas values of integrity, can do, resourceful and one team;
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload according to various deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times regarding client and team data;
- Marketing Degree or related qualification;
- Calm under pressure; and
- Enthusiasm for new knowledge.
If you feel this opportunity is of interest, please apply by email with your CV to Jessica Martin, Client Services Manager, email: email@example.com