Business and brand strategy
One of the UK’s leading digital communications companies specialising in the not-for-profit sector approached us to work with the management team on both a business strategy and a branding project that would involve reviewing their business both internally and externally.
We devised a research and workshop programme to review the company from the inside out. Through desk research, client interviews and one-on-ones with employees, we examined the company values, structure, the services offered, the processes employed to deliver them, client needs and competitor offerings and finally business goals and the internal actions required in order to align the business to achieve them. This approach allowed us to gain an understanding of the key issues facing the company and suggest considered solutions, and to provide a foundation from which we could develop sound business and marketing plans to drive success.
- We delivered a new business strategy, brand proposition, brand strategy and brand identity.
- We helped introduce a new management structure.
- We supported the Senior Management Team as an interim board member to deliver both internal and external change.
- Working with MobasMuse we created a new corporate identity that customers, suppliers, staff and other stakeholders are readily identifying with.
- The brand is now positioned as a thought leader within its marketplace through the new brand strategy, the offering of client advice sessions, seminars and workshops.
- With our recommendation and support, the organisation relocated from a small village to a bustling business hub with improved access and connectivity, further supporting its continued growth.
At MobasCore we utilise invaluable brand strategy expertise to create meaningful brands that deliver tangible change. To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org