PR Account Manager
We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join the growing team at our award winning agency.
We are looking for someone with proven agency track record, working at either Account Manager or Senior Account Executive level. Our ideal candidate would be highly creative, driven, and understands both traditional and digital PR.
As an agency, we have a great mix of established and new clients accounts across a variety of sectors including FMCG, Insurance, professional services, technology and property and construction and offer a great working environment as part of a dynamic and close-knit team.
- Playing a lead role across a number of client accounts
- Advising, planning and driving the promotional strategy for clients
- Working with journalists
- Create and develop content for clients including features, opinion pieces, by-lined articles
- Monitoring and report to clients on campaign performance
- A graduate or equivalent with agency experience
- Experience of creating and delivering engaging PR campaigns
- Experience of new business development (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills (written - including copywriting and verbal)
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience of broader marketing disciplines (preferable)
- Good understanding and knowledge of latest technologies and emerging social channels
Depending on experience.
Pension, life insurance, gym membership, training (CiM), cycle to work scheme, free on-site parking, regular staff rewards, annual reviews, annual salary reviews, discretionary annual bonus, birthdays given as a ‘free’ day and many more.
About Mobas Group
We are Mobas, the Cambridge-based strategic marketing agency.
We use our strategic vision to help brands and audiences connect through the things they love – products, services and experiences. We’ve earned a reputation for doing great work across multiple sectors. Our work is driven by our single operating purpose: Success for All.
Adam Tuckwell. Head of PR on email@example.com.