Mobas makes six key appointments to strengthen the growing Cambridge agency
Mobas’ team of experts has grown, as the agency continues to experience impressive new client wins and consolidates its position as East Anglia’s leading strategic marketing agency.
- Rachel Berry joins the management team as HR Manager. Rachel has moved from heading up the HR team at creative comms agency Adam&EveDDB. Before this role she worked at Channel 4 and Double Negative, an Academy Award-winning visual effects company. Rachel’s responsibilities will include recruitment, retention, employee engagement and relations.
- Niki Howlett, who has 20 years’ agency experience, has joined as New Business Manager. Niki has owned her own agency based in East Anglia and has worked alongside top companies such as Nestle, ICI, Tesco and Volvo.
- Stephen Smith has seen his remit grow as he moves to Operations Director. This is an extension of his previous responsibilities as Finance Director and will see him implementing systems and procedures to ensure the efficient running of the agency.
- Jess Martin has been appointed Marketing Manager for Mobas. Jess has extensive digital experience and will be looking to use analytics, customer data and insight to deliver Mobas’ messaging through a variety of channels.
- Adam Smith joined the company as Digital Account Manager. He has a background in SEO, PPC and affiliate and email marketing channels and will be liaising between the digital team and clients. He will also mentor the team on digital trends, best practices and projects.
- Nick Mann has also joined as Marketing Manager for one of Mobas’ key clients. He will be working alongside both teams to guarantee consistency of messaging and ensuring the brand and strategy work that Mobas has rolled out is delivered. Nick was previously the marketing manager for the Institute for Manufacturing at Cambridge University.
Last month Mobas saw the appointment of Peter Chaloner and Robin Bryant as Joint Managing Directors as part of a wider change programme for the agency.
Robin Bryant said: “Each of our new recruits have been picked for specific skills and personality to add to our fantastic team and culture. We’re embarking on an exciting new vision and change programme, which will ensure we consolidate our position as the East of England’s leading strategic marketing agency.”