Creating standout for Tylers independent estate agency
Tylers is a Cambridge estate agent with over 25 years’ experience and a strong customer-first ethos that was being lost in an increasingly crowded marketplace. We were approached by Tylers to reinvigorate their brand both internally and externally to enable them to grow their business and capitalise on the valuable local market. The new brand needed to differentiate Tylers in a saturated market and to convey their dedication and enthusiasm for property.
We were able to build upon previous experience with brands in the property sector and our in-depth understanding of the market landscape, market trends, the competitors and their approaches. We carried out qualitative and quantitative research including mystery shopping, competitor analysis, customer feedback and staff research and worked closely with the Tylers team to interrogate both the business and the brand through two full-day interactive workshop sessions. We then combined and analysed this information to form a brand proposition and strategy that would form the foundation on which Tylers could develop sound business and marketing plans. Throughout this process, we:
- Helped transform the business structure to allow for future growth.
- Fully interrogated the Customer First proposition and how that could be deployed across the business.
- Created a vibrant new visual brand identity and collateral that serves to significantly differentiate the business from its competitors.
- Worked with Tylers to determine a cohesive brand voice that would differentiate them and ensure consistency with the new brand being delivered at multiple touchpoints and through different teams.
- Invested time in the creation and deployment, involving the whole of the Tylers team to ensure understanding and engagement.
- The strong and consistent brand has provided stand-out in the market, leading to an uplift in listings and an increase in market share in the city centre.
- There’s a clear understanding throughout the team of the brand’s proposition and ethos.
- The directors are continuing to invest more time developing the business in line with the brand.
- They’ve experienced a very positive response to the brand from customers.
At Mobas we utilise invaluable brand strategy expertise and property sector experience to create meaningful brands that deliver tangible change. To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org