We have an exciting opportunity for a Middleweight Account Manager, with previous agency experience, to join our close-knit Client Services team.
This role will involve a confident candidate to take sole ownership of a number of client relationships, whilst also providing support on key accounts.
The role of the Client Services team is to maintain and develop ongoing client relationships – the Client Services team is the main point of contact between suppliers, the client and our expertise teams. As part of this relationship, the team is responsible for the effective and efficient management of projects in their care, and dealing with the day-to-day turnaround of work.
The Client Services team is the client’s internal Mobas representative, and Mobas’ external representative.
• Full understanding of the marketing mix
• Agency experience
• Knowledge of print and production processes, terms and timescales
• Knowledge of digital processes and technologies including scoping, technical specifications and how they are project managed
• Working on multiple projects to tight timescales
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of and practice using digital analysis tools e.g. Google Analytics
• Ability to recognise when to escalate an issue to the more senior members of the team, and
• To confidently discuss ideas and actively participate in and lead client meetings
The successful candidate will be a confident individual, with previous agency experience either as an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive.
If this role sounds of interest please send through your application, CV and salary expectations to Jessica.Martin@mobas.com.