Mobas is a brand transformation agency with true integrated capabilities within a number of key areas: Behaviour and Data Insight; Brand and Strategy; Creative and Design; Digital; Public Relations; and Social Media.
You’ll work as part of our Digital team and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a number of exciting digital projects and support requests. As Project Manager you’ll work closely with our Client Services Team and their clients to support them with the scoping, planning, scheduling and delivery of projects.
It’s important that you’re a solutions-focused self-starter with strong communications skills. You’ll have experience of working within a digital agency and be comfortable and competent managing multiple projects at the same time.
You’ll be supported and guided by our Head of Digital who will operate as Programme Manager with a combined responsibility for the delivery of high-quality projects in a profitable manner.
• You’ll have experience of working within a digital agency or similar.
• Ideally you’ll be PRINCE2 qualified within an understanding of Agile methodologies.
• You’ll have a solid understanding of digital marketing including email and marketing automation.
• You’ll have great communication skills with an assertive and pragmatic approach.
• You’ll be a solutions-focused problem solver.
• You’ll be passionate about digital with the ability to spot new project opportunities for clients.
• Previous team management experience is essential.
• You must be confident managing resources and working under pressure.
• You’ll have experience of using Jira and other project management tools.
We’ll offer a number of attractive benefits and a good salary for the right candidate.
If this role sounds of interest please send through your application and CV to email@example.com