This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Social Media specialist to join an exceptional full-service Brand Transformation Agency based in Cambridge.
Mobas are looking for an ambitious Head of Social Media to lead their award-winning social media team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing social media marketing activity for a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients, so if you’re a Social Media expert who can create fantastic strategies - and deliver results – then we’d like to hear from you.
As Head of Social Media you’ll manage the social media offering, and look to constantly improve and build on the agencies proposition whilst providing the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll also play a critical role in overseeing the whole department with responsibility for nurturing the developing the team.
- Lead and manage the social media team (currently two full time employees)
- Devise and lead on the social media strategy and content strategy for Mobas’ social media clients
- Lead on reporting for the social media channels and provide regular feedback on metrics and ways to improve them to meet agreed KPIs and strategy
- Work with the leadership team to develop and grow the social media offering
- Be the social media expert for the agency and advise on marketing, content, platforms and channels as required.
- Reporting social media results and effectiveness
- Training colleagues and clients on social media best practice
- A proven background in social media (particularly paid social and influencer marketing)
- Demonstratable experience of implementing paid social campaigns
- A deep understanding of how to drive growth through social media
- Team management experience and the ability to mentor and develop junior team members
- Day-to-day client management
- Commercial mindset
The ideal candidate will have significant experience within social media marketing (agency experience preferred) with a meticulous attitude to their work. You will have great attention to detail and be very organised, whilst bringing fresh innovation and visionary creativity to the team and campaigns.
Company pension, gym membership, life insurance, training, CIM membership, cycle-to-work scheme, free on-site parking, regular staff rewards, annual reviews, annual salary reviews, discretionary annual bonus, birthdays given as a ‘free’ day’s leave, shopping discount scheme and many more.
To apply, contact Adam Tuckwell.