We are looking for an exceptional PR Account Manager to join our award-winning team in Cambridge. Our ideal candidate would be highly creative, driven, and understands both traditional and digital PR.
As an agency, we have a great mix of established and new clients accounts across a variety of sectors including FMCG, Insurance, professional services, hospitality, travel and tourism, technology and property and construction and offer a great working environment as part of a dynamic and close-knit team.
Responsibilities will include a combination of:
- Daily point of contact with key media contacts
- Developing industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Playing a lead role managing the needs of the client and their accounts
- Contributing to daily meetings, and liaising and updating clients on PR activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts
- Creating and developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services
- Fulfilling the client’s key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing a high level of client interaction
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Work experience within an agency (desirable)
- Graduates with relevant degrees, PR qualifications from the PRCA or CIPR (desirable)
- High level of communication – both presentation, verbal and written skills
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Strong copywriting skills
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
- Service focused and sensitive to confidential information
Depending on experience.
Pension, life insurance, gym membership, training (CiM), cycle to work scheme, free on-site parking, regular staff rewards, annual reviews, annual salary reviews, discretionary annual bonus, birthdays given as a ‘free’ day and many more.
Amanda Bunn – Amanda.email@example.com