This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Social Media Executive to join an exceptional full-service Brand Transformation Agency based in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Social Media Manager to manage social media marketing activity for a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients, so if you’re a Social Media Executive who can create fantastic strategies - and deliver results – then we’d like to hear from you.
- Input into the creation of social media strategy and multimedia content
- Execution of paid social media campaigns across multiple channels
- Day-to-day management of social media activity – including scheduling content, campaign optimisation and community management
- Day-to-day client liaison
- Reviewing the social media presence of clients and competitors, as well as developments in social media, to continually develop and improve brand engagement
- Reporting social media results and effectiveness
- Established social media and community management background including proven experience in managing the day-to-day activity on a major brand social media account across multiple platforms (either client or agency side)
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills, evidencing a clear understanding of social media tone of voice
- Demonstrable passion for social media community engagement
- Experience of delivering paid social media campaigns, including fluency with the back-end tools pertaining to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Ability to think critically and to provide strategic insight and analysis to solve problems
- A demonstrable understanding of wider marketing disciplines and how social media integrates within a brand’s marketing strategy
- Ability to deliver accurate social media reports and manage social media budgets – must be comfortable with numbers as well as words!
This agency is hugely accommodating and keen on maintaining a strong work-life balance, whilst working hard and collaboratively to deliver exceptional campaigns. This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate Social Media Executive to join a multi-award winning agency.
If this role sounds of interest please send through your application, CV and salary expectations to Catie Allwright on email@example.com.