Client Services Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, organised and client-centric Account Manager to join our internationally award-winning team. You will join a friendly, maverick-minded and highly regarded team within one of the most established agencies in the East of England.
This is a permanent position well-suited to an individual looking to start or advance their career in marketing through gaining hands-on experience in a thriving and supporting environment.
We’re currently working remotely, however, when things return to normal this role will be office-based in Cambridge with the flexibility of working from home when required.
Working within the Client Services team you’ll play a key role in delivering an assortment of different kinds of marketing projects. You’ll be supporting, maintaining and developing relationships within our prestigious portfolio of clients.
We’re looking for someone organised, with great attention to detail and brilliant communication skills. Support and training will be provided but we’re looking for someone who can learn quickly, get stuck in and work independently when required.
- Main point of contact for designated accounts, for example attending regular catch-up meetings, available for ad hoc queries from clients, proactively maintaining lines of communication with clients so that the Mobas presence remains at the forefront
- To respond effectively and efficiently to any client queries or problems
- To communicate effectively with the wider Mobas team in terms of client requirements and briefs
- To challenge client briefs in a diplomatic and practical manner in order to reach a workable solution which fits with client requirements
- To develop and maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the markets your client group are operating in
- To apply a strategic mindset to clients’ businesses, understanding business challenges and suggesting opportunities to clients
- To present work in a confident and compelling manner to clients
- To maintain ongoing, productive and positive relationships with clients
- To hit financial targets as set by agency leaders
- To be able and willing to stand in for other members of the team as required
- To produce meeting reports and WIP sheets detailing all ongoing work
- And to manage client projects as designated by the Client Services Manager or Managing Director
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Full understanding of the marketing mix
- Agency experience or similar
- Knowledge of print and production processes, terms and timescales
- Knowledge of digital processes and technologies including scoping, technical specifications and how they’re project-managed
- Ability to recognise when to escalate an issue to the more senior members of the team
- To confidently discuss ideas and actively participate in client meetings
- Hold a current driving licence and any relevant insurances
- Embrace the Mobas values of integrity, can-do, resourceful and one-team
- Exceptionally diplomatic and confident communicator with a clear and concise manner
- Understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality and discretion regarding client and team data at all times
- Able to prioritise responsibilities and organise time in order of importance and urgency
- Welcoming manner with a positive attitude
- Able to inspire through leading by example and responding to challenging situations in a solutions-focused manner
This role is available for an immediate start. If this sounds of interest, please send through your application to include CV, portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com