Digital Marketing Specialist
Due to a phenomenal start to 2019 Mobas is looking for an all-round digital marketing specialist and strategic thinker to join our growing team working from our Cambridge office.
You’ll join a friendly, highly regarded and strategic team within one of the most established agencies within the East of England.
We offer a competitive salary along with many other company benefits. We promote a healthy work/life balance and are committed to encouraging and supporting professional development. If you add the extra to ordinary, we would love to hear from you!
- You will be dynamic, client-facing, ambitious and passionate about what you do, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Be the champion of digital marketing within the agency
- Be a strategic thinker and problem-solver with a ‘client first’ attitude to marketing
- Attend client meetings and pitches to sell and convert new opportunities
- Coordinate with other teams to create assets and content for campaign materials
- Develop an understanding of technical SEO with the view to regularly audit sites and diagnose technical issues
- Deliver SEO services to include on- and off-site techniques
- Use a range of software to generate insight and problem-solve
- Compile and provide regular analytics reports
- Be proficient in PPC and other forms of paid online advertising
- Be able to manage basic to more complex email marketing using DotMailer
- Have experience of using Content Management Systems (CMSs) such as Drupal and Bolt (or similar)
- Work with external suppliers as and when required
- Be able to write content to a good standard
- Keep up to date with the most recent developments in digital marketing and share knowledge with the team
Qualities and attitude
- A team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commercial understanding
- Ability to prioritise effectively
The successful candidate will be a confident individual, with previous agency experience in a similar role.