Head of Digital Marketing
Are you passionate about using digital marketing to drive growth and deliver truly transformational campaigns? We’re looking for a skilled and results-driven digital expert. You’ll lead, train and develop a small digital marketing team, and be responsible for their growth and for our portfolio of digital marketing accounts.
As our ‘front-of-house’ for digital marketing, you’ll be an excellent communicator and strategic thinker with the ability to identify client opportunities that will deliver ROI and strong results. You’ll play a pivotal role in growing our clients’ businesses and customer base, and in improving user experience.
The ideal candidate for this position must be up to speed with the latest trends within digital marketing. You must have a firm grasp of the various DM channels with the ability to clearly and articulately communicate how they can be integrated into our clients’ marketing strategies and plans.
The role has three broad areas:
- Driving measurable business growth that exceeds our clients’ KPIs – you’ll be the lead consultant on a number of our clients, which means you’ll be responsible for creating strategies, measuring their effectiveness and working innovatively to hit their KPIs. This will be running core performance channels (Facebook, Google and other digital advertising) and also advising on user experience, SEO, messaging, CRM and brand.
- Building great relationships with our clients. You should be a fantastic communicator, able to write actionable reports and presentations and build strong relationships based on trust. Our clients are hugely varied and are passionate about their business: they need to trust that you’re the best team to help grow it.
- Being a fantastic manager and role model for the wider Mobas team. At Mobas, we pride ourselves on being a non-hierarchical and nurturing place to work, and our leads are responsible for giving training and mentorship to juniors.
Head of Digital Marketing responsibilities:
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Optimise and deliver SEO campaigns.
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
- Drive value for the organisation.
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyse customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, sales teams and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimised for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
Head of Digital Marketing requirements:
- Degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent relevant professional qualifications.
- Agency experience (desirable).
What do we need from you?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial thinking, aligned to our plans for growth.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Business knowledge.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Broad knowledge of best digital practices.
If you have a voice, an opinion and a tendency to challenge the norm, then we’d probably get along fine. And if you have the skill set, experience and energy to match, then we’d definitely like to hear from you.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following benefits to our entire team:
- Mobas CPD programme
- Length of service rising holiday allowance
- Private healthcare insurance
- Gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Four personal Transformation Days a year
- Staff socials and summer and Christmas parties
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral programme
- Remote working (Fridays and Mondays)
- Discretionary Christmas holiday
For more information and to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org