Middleweight Digital & Print Designer
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, forward-thinking and creative designer to join our internationally award-winning team. You will join a friendly, maverick-minded and highly regarded team within one of the most established agencies in the East of England.
You will be creating user-centric digital and brand experience platforms across our wide portfolio of recognised brands. This is a permanent position well-suited to an individual looking to advance their career in design and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supporting environment. Currently, we are working remotely, however, when things return to normal this role will be office-based with the flexibility of working from home when required.
We are looking for someone who can creatively transform and problem-solve a client’s design brief through to delivery; a great communicator with truly strategic and transformative thinking; and someone who can work both independently and collaboratively with the wider team across multiple projects. You will be an experienced, midweight designer (ideally with agency experience), who is well-practised in print design, branding, UX and UI design. You’ll be a thinker and ideas person who can excel in a collaborative environment with a strong appreciation for visual design and emerging technologies.
You’ll have a deep understanding of design and how it can be developed and deployed across multiple platforms alongside a positive attitude, a love of problem-solving and a desire to find solutions. It’s key that you have a strong eye for detail paired with strategic thinking and the ability to think and perform across different media – print, digital, motion and social.
- You will work alongside senior team members to pitch, win, and execute excellent creative work.
- You will work within a creative team to create exquisite brands – working closely alongside the strategy team all the way through from branding workshops to final execution.
- You will work on everyday design tasks – maintaining a strong sense of brand consistency throughout.
- You will create first-class user experiences and clear systematic user journeys, as well as well thought-out information architecture.
- You will execute a brand’s look and feel across multiple touchpoints – including social content, animation, video production alongside more traditional mediums.
- You will undertake and curate strategic and creative research to identify opportunities for improvements for clients and to make rationale-based design decisions.
- You will create and maintain happy, thriving relationships within collaborative and multidisciplinary teams.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years’ agency experience.
- You are well practised in print design, branding, UX and UI design.
- You have a strong understanding of digital design for websites, social and UI.
- You have experience in creating responsive design and for emerging technologies.
- You are interested in coming up with and working through digital strategies.
- You should be confident creating both pixel-perfect designs, as well as low-fidelity wireframes where required.
- You’ll have strong presentation skills paired with the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members.
- You’ll need a comprehensive understanding of the Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked with web design software and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD and InVision.
Qualities and attitude
- A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Commercial understanding.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
We offer a competitive salary along with many other company benefits. We promote a healthy work/life balance and are committed to encouraging and supporting professional development. If you add the extra to ordinary, we would love to hear from you!
This role is available for an immediate start. If this sounds of interest, please send through your application to include CV, portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com