PR Account Executive
Are you an ambitious public relations graduate looking for your next role?
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, organised and creative PR executive to join our internationally award-winning team. You will join a friendly, maverick-minded and highly regarded team within one of the most established agencies in the East of England.
This is a permanent position well-suited to an individual looking to start or advance their career in marketing through gaining hands-on experience in a thriving and supporting environment.
We’re currently working remotely, however, when things return to normal this role will be office-based in Cambridge with the flexibility of working from home when required.
Are you seeking a role where you are challenged, can be creative, utilise your skills on multiple sectors on a varying selection of clients, where no two days are the same?
Then, you should read on…
Mobas are looking for a PR Account Executive to join our dynamic team of marketing professionals. Mobas is breaking the mould of a typical agency, working across multiple marketing disciplines under the umbrella of transformation. We transform the business, from mindset to image, from staff to customers. As a PR team, we dedicate our time to transform the reputation and credibility of their company, brand, and people.
Does this sound like the challenge you are looking for? To qualify, we are looking for:
- Passion for public relations and marketing, ideally with a PR or communications degree
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and the media
- Creativity – show inventiveness, passion, uniquity and lateral thinking
- Excellent copy writing skills for press releases, thought leadership and opinion articles for B2B and B2C media
- A keen passion for the media, the ability to demonstrate media based on target audiences and appropriate markets for clients. Preferably, a daily consumer of media who understands the news agenda and can identify opportunities for clients.
- A passion and experience writing for Social Media on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and the wider social audiences
- Ability to work in a large team, with various levels of experience, but equally as happy to work on your own initiative
- Ability to analyse and understand consumer, financial, qualitive and quantitative research to identify news angles and key discussion points
- Confident telephone manner, comfortable on video conferencing calls and confidence with client meetings and potential pitch situations
- Controlling of budget and timekeeping is essential. Will be required to report on this daily and weekly.
- Ability to compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for clients with confidence and passion
The candidate will report directly to the agency’s Head of PR.
We offer a competitive salary along with many other company benefits. We promote a healthy work/life balance and are committed to encouraging and supporting professional development. If you add the extra to ordinary, we would love to hear from you!
In addition to working with a dynamic and engaging team, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits including:
- Mobas CPD programme
- Free onsite parking
- Membership at local gym
- Employee discount scheme
- Birthday day off
- Onsite acupuncture
- Employee assistance programme
- Four personal Transformation Days a year
- Summer & Christmas parties
- Rooftop BBQs
- Pension & life insurance
- Regular agency socials
- Cycle to work scheme
This role is available for an immediate start. If this sounds of interest, please send through your CV and a one page covering letter outlining why you’d be great for the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com.