Senior Account Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, organised and client-centric Senior Account Executive to join our internationally award-winning team. You will join a friendly, maverick-minded and highly regarded team within one of the most established agencies in the East of England.
This is a permanent position well-suited to an individual looking to start or advance their career in marketing through gaining hands-on experience in a thriving and supporting environment.
We’re currently working remotely, however, when things return to normal this role will be office-based in Cambridge with the flexibility of working from home when required.
Working within the Client Services team you’ll play a supporting role in delivering an assortment of different kinds of marketing projects. You’ll be supporting, maintaining and developing relationships within our prestigious portfolio of clients.
We’re looking for someone organised, with great attention to detail and brilliant communication skills. Support and training will be provided but we’re looking for someone who can learn quickly, get stuck in and work independently when required.
- To help maintain existing client relationships through supporting the Client Services team
- To support management of projects through the agency with relevant expertise teams
- To respond effectively and efficiently to any client queries or problems
- To communicate effectively with the wider Mobas team in terms of client requirements and briefs
- To develop and maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the markets your client group are operating in
- To apply a strategic mindset to client projects, and to challenge client briefs in a diplomatic and practical manner in order to reach a workable solution which fits with client requirements
- To hit financial targets as set by agency leaders
- Admin support for the Client Services team
- To be able and willing to stand in for other members of the team as required
- To produce meeting reports and WIP sheets detailing all ongoing work
- To assist senior members of the team with large project delivery
- To attend client meetings as required to support the senior account team
- To keep up to date and advise the team regarding relevant key market trends
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Some understanding of print and production processes, terms and timescales
- Some understanding of digital processes and technologies
- Awareness of the marketing mix
- Qualification in marketing or similar, ideally to degree level
- Hold a current driving licence and any relevant insurances
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload according to various deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times regarding client and team data
- Calmness under pressure
- Enthusiasm for new knowledge
We offer a competitive salary along with many other company benefits. We promote a healthy work/life balance and are committed to encouraging and supporting professional development. If you add the extra to ordinary, we’d love to hear from you!
This role is available for an immediate start. If this sounds of interest, please send through your application to include CV, portfolio and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org