Senior Designer / Art Director
Role: Senior Designer / Art Director
Location: Cambridge Office
We’re looking for a senior designer / art director to join our award-winning creative team at Mobas.
In this role you will work on our wide portfolio of clients across both print and digital platforms. We’re looking for someone who can creatively transform and problem-solve a client’s design brief through to delivery; a great communicator with truly strategic and transformative thinking; and someone who can work both independently and collaboratively with the wider team across multiple projects.
You will be an experienced, senior designer / art director (ideally with agency experience), who is well practised in branding, print design, and with an understanding of UX and UI design. You will also have an understanding of managing / running a design studio including scheduling and project management. You’ll be a thinker and an ideas person who can excel in a collaborative environment with a strong appreciation for visual design, brand consistency and attention to detail.
You will have a deep understanding of design and how it can be developed and deployed across multiple platforms alongside a positive attitude with a love of problem-solving and a desire to find solutions. It is key that you have a strong eye for detail, paired with strategic thinking and the ability to think and perform across different media – print, digital, motion and social.
What you’ll do
• You will be working alongside other senior team members to pitch, win and execute excellent creative work.
• You will manage projects and budgets alongside the client services team.
• You will undertake and curate strategic and creative research to identify opportunities for improvements for clients, and to make rationale-based design decisions.
• You will manage the running of projects and design schedule to ensure time deadlines are met.
• You will create happy, thriving relationships within collaborative and multidisciplinary teams.
Who you are
• You have 4+ years’ agency experience.
• You are well practised in branding, print design and have an understanding of UX and UI design.
• You are highly creative.
• You have experience creating designs for emerging technologies and formats.
• You have a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing.
• You will have strong presentation skills coupled with the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members.
• You will need a comprehensive understanding of the Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
• Ideally, you will have worked with web design software and prototyping tools such as Sketch and InVision.
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• You work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
Qualities and attitude
• A team player.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Commercial understanding.
• Ability to prioritise effectively.
This role is available for an immediate start. If this sounds of interest, please send through your application, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.