Welcome to Mobas. We drive businesses forward through deep insights, a consultative approach and creative problem-solving.
We are a radical business which places brands at the heart of transformation. We have built our reputation by delivering outstanding work for clients: partnering with them to create exceptional outcomes whatever their challenges. Clients and competitors are in awe of our team and the quality of our work.
Our team comprises brand and insight experts, creative designers, writers, art directors, campaign planners, project managers, coders and developers, PR specialists, social media people and administrators. But we're all strategists – working on our essential strategy to make you different, stand out and be more successful.
How we work. Do you fit the bill?
• We break traditional boundaries to drive improvement in our industry.
• We lean in. We listen. We challenge.
• We add that special something – that’s unexpected and inspiring.
• We’re great at what we do and don’t settle for ‘good enough’.
• We are the people that people want to have in the room.
If this sounds like you, read on and learn more about what we’re looking for in a new Senior Account Manager to drive our clients forward.
The nature of the role
Our client services team are the lynchpin of our business—the conduit between our clients and the internal team of experts. We seek an experienced pair of hands to join our team, oversee and be accountable for supporting our amazing clients, come up with great ideas, engineer change and have fun doing so, day after day.
You’ll work with the Group Account Director to support our clients and help them to achieve their objectives with genuine creativity, flair and ownership.
We are looking for someone who will commit to bringing their A-game: combining intelligence with enthusiasm and taking pride in delivering exceptional work. In exchange, we promise to support you in delivering excellent work that you can be proud of. We respect each individual, empowering you all to challenge and nurture strategic thinking.
We pledge to grow and support you through lifelong learning and career enrichment.
Experience, know-how, and a hint of something special. We always say you know when there’s a Mobee in the room! They may not be the loudest, but they will lean in and listen, so their contribution will be of great value. A Mobee is a team player passionate about delivering outstanding work and understands how they contribute to the team and our client partners. A Mobee is expert and professional but also genuinely warm and engaged.
For this critical role, we are looking for someone who will have the following skills and experience:
• Commercial and strategic thinker with the ability to recognise new opportunities and develop accounts
• Agency experience or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
• Innovative thinker and confident and compelling presenter
• Full understanding of the marketing mix, especially emerging and digital marketing fields
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Knowledge of brand and creative campaign development, as well as digital marketing and website development, would be highly desirable
• Confident and able to manage and solve challenging situations and also recognise when to escalate an issue to the Head of Client Services
• Experience in managing and motivating teams
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be using your skills to…
• Act as the main point of contact for designated accounts and drive their businesses forward through the delivery of excellent marketing and brand outputs
• Work collaboratively with the wider Mobas team in terms of client requirements and briefs and champion our clients within the business
• Develop and maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the markets your client group are operating in and be genuinely inquisitive about their worlds
• Working collaboratively to meet and exceed financial targets from your account portfolio
• Represent the Agency at relevant networking or client-related functions to provide a Mobas presence acting as Agency advocate and recognise potential upselling and/or new business
• Produce and present pitch to new clients, with the support of the wider team
• Be a proud Mobee, contributing to the agency culture and making Mobas a great place to be.
What you can expect in return
You’ll be warmly welcomed into the Mobas squad as a new employee. No day is ever the same at Mobas. The variety of clients and projects is exhilarating.
We listen, learn, innovate, and improve, relishing each challenge. Our client’s value and respect us and our expertise. Our team is dedicated, passionate and fun to be around: we are what makes Mobas famous.
If this sounds like the role for you
Then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and a cover note describing why you’ve made the makings of being a great Mobee.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d welcome the opportunity for an informal meeting, coffee or tour of the office if you’d like to see what Mobas is all about before applying. Just get in touch, and we look forward to hearing from you.