In line with our strategy for growth and an influx of new work, we have an exciting new opportunity within our digital team.
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience working within a PPC or broader digital marketing role. We want someone who is ready to expand on their knowledge working in a busy and dynamic agency, ready to advance their career with us.
This role sits within the digital marketing team and will lead a portfolio of clients across the business, crafting dynamic, competitor-beating PPC strategies that deliver ROI.
You will be client-facing, working alongside a team of marketing specialists and managing projects for our client services team, and directly with clients. You will be delivering best in class digital work for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who’s extremely organised and competent at managing multiple projects at the same time. You must have a passion for paid media and the experience to back it up. You will have excellent attention to detail, be a team player, problem solver and someone that remains calm when working under pressure.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. There is real energy about our business, and we take our company culture seriously. We offer multiple perks and benefits alongside a well-structured HR programme ensuring all our Mobee’s have clear personal development goals and roadmaps.
We offer flexible hybrid working. You will work from our Cambridge office Tuesday to Thursday and can work from home Monday and Friday.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Creating, developing & implementing effective paid search strategies
- Executing & optimizing many PPC campaigns simultaneously
- Overseeing campaigns across a number of search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Targeting selected audiences through researching keywords
- Managing campaign budgets & adjusting bids to optimise the ROI
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPI's to identifying opportunities for improvement
- Reporting KPI's to management on a regular basis through various dashboards
- Ensuring that campaigns are aligned across multiple channels
- Building and strengthening key relationships across PPC ad platforms and various vendors
- Staying current with PPC & SEM trend and techniques
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing on new business pitches from the perspective of your discipline
- Provide training and mentoring for our internal teams
- Contribute to the marketing of Impression through regular blog post writing, internal event speaking and external events / webinars / guest posts for the Mobas websites
- Paid Social Media Experience across all platforms
- Experience working with Google Data Studio
- A good working knowledge of CMS systems, including WordPress
- Strong analytical skills and dashboard creation
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and SEO
- Experience with multiple platforms, e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools
- Solutions and problem solving focused
- Strong and confident communication skills both written and verbal
- An assertive and pragmatic approach
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Able to build and maintain strong, effective relationships quickly
In addition to working with a dynamic and engaging team, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits including:
- CPD programme
- Private BUPA healthcare
- 5-day sabbatical every 5 years
- Incremental annual leave increases each year
- Free onsite parking
- Gym membership
- Employee ‘perk’ discount scheme
- Birthday duvet day
- Onsite acupuncture
- Employee assistance programme
- Four personal Transformation Days a year
- Summer & Christmas parties and monthly social events
- Rooftop BBQs
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local pub company tab
This role is available for an immediate start. If this sounds of interest, please send through your application to include CV, and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org