Role: Front-end website developer
Location: Cambridge Office
In-line with our strategy for growth and an influx of new work, we have an exciting new opportunity within our digital team for a front-end developer.
We are looking to hire a ‘Junior Front End Web Developer’ with a couple years of experience who is ready to expand on their knowledge working in a busy and dynamic agency environment and advance their career with us.
You would be working alongside a team of developers, designers and project managers to deliver CMS driven responsive websites across a range of clients as well as support on previous and existing projects. Your day to do will be to work alongside designers to implement designs into modern and responsive websites. Therefore, it’s important you can demonstrate some experience of taking designs and building fully responsive CMS driven websites from scratch.
You will be interviewed remotely as we are currently working from home, but the role would be office-based Tue-Thu each week when it is safe to do so, with working from home remaining on Mondays and Fridays.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has…
- Good knowledge of responsive web design and development.
- Good knowledge of CSS processors such as SASS/SCSS.
- Demonstrable ability to take custom designs and build responsive CMS driven websites from scratch.
- Some experience of using version control systems such as Git.
It would be great if you had some experience with…
- Working in an agency environment.
- Drupal or other CMS platforms that use the Twig templating engine.
- Sketch, Adobe XD or other UX web design tools.
- Web accessibility and standards.
In addition to working with a dynamic and engaging team, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits including:
- Mobas CPD programme
- Free onsite parking
- Membership at local gym
- Employee discount scheme
- Birthday day off
- Onsite acupuncture
- Employee assistance programme
- Four personal Transformation Days a year
- Summer & Christmas parties
- Rooftop BBQs
- Pension & life insurance
- Regular agency socials
- Cycle to work scheme
This role is available for an immediate start. If this sounds of interest, please send through your application to include CV, portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com