In this role you’ll work on our wide portfolio of clients across both print and digital platforms. We’re looking for someone who can creatively transform and problem-solve a client’s design and brand brief through to delivery: a great communicator; with truly strategic and transformative thinking, and someone who can work both independently and collaboratively with the wider team across multiple projects.
You’ll be an experienced, mid-weight designer (ideally with agency experience), who’s well practised in UX and UI design, executing brands from initial creative concepts to brand roll-out and able to take initial campaign concepts and adapt them ready for a range of mediums. You’ll be a thinker and ideas person who can excel in a collaborative environment with a strong appreciation for visual design and emerging technologies.
You’ll have a deep understanding of design and how it can be developed and deployed across multiple platforms alongside a positive attitude with a love of problem-solving and a desire to find solutions. It’s key that you have a strong eye for detail, paired with strategic thinking and the ability to think and perform across different media – print, digital, motion and social.
- You’ll create first-class user experiences and clear systematic user journeys, as well as well thought out information architecture.
- You’ll work within a creative team to create exquisite brands and campaigns – working closely alongside the strategy team all the way through from branding workshops to final execution.
- You’ll work alongside senior team members to pitch, win and execute excellent creative work.
- You’ll work on everyday design tasks – maintaining a strong sense of brand consistency throughout.
- You’ll execute a brand’s look and feel across multiple touchpoints – including social content, animation and video production alongside more traditional mediums.
- You’ll undertake and curate strategic and creative research to identify opportunities for improvements for clients, and to make rationale-based design decisions.
- You’ll create and maintain happy, thriving relationships within collaborative and multidisciplinary teams.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years’ agency experience.
- You’re well practised in print design, branding, UX and UI design.
- You have experience creating responsive design and for emerging technologies.
- You’re interested in coming up with, and working through, digital strategies.
- You should be confident creating both pixel-perfect designs, as well as low-fidelity wireframes where required.
- You’ll have strong presentation skills paired with the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members.
- You’ll need a comprehensive understanding of the Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked with web design software and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD and InVision.
Qualities and attitude
- A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Commercial understanding.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
In addition to working with a dynamic and engaging team, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits, including:
- CPD programme
- Private BUPA healthcare
- 5-day sabbatical every five years
- Incremental annual leave increases each year
- Free onsite parking
- Gym membership
- Employee ‘perk’ discount scheme
- Birthday duvet day
- Onsite acupuncture
- Employee assistance programme
- Four personal Transformation Days a year
- Summer & Christmas parties and monthly social events
- Rooftop BBQs
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local pub company tab
This role is available for an immediate start. If this sounds of interest, please send through your application, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org