Stop Guessing, Start Researching
Understanding customer needs in a post COVID world
Mobas is delighted to announce the launch of a new webinar series as part of our ongoing support of business transformation. Our first webinar will be looking at how research and insight can be used to support business transformation.
In this initial webinar the team will be discussing some of the ways that research and insight can help brands and businesses to navigate the post COVID-19 world.
Our expert panel includes:
- Jay Evans, Host & Head of PR & Social Media
- Ruth Gosling, Insight & Analytics Manager
- Adam Tuckwell, Commercial Director
- Shelby Haslam, Strategy Director
We will be discussing some of the following topics:
- What do recent studies tell us about the impact COVID-19 and lockdown has had on consumer attitudes and behaviours?
- Do we expect these changes to be temporary or permanent?
- How might consumer trends apply to B2B audiences?
- How have research techniques evolved in response to COVID-19?
- How should we all be harnessing research to understand and monitor the priorities, behaviours, experiences, and decision-making of our discrete audiences?
We hope that you will be able to join us as we begin to explore the power of research, insight and how analytics can drive your business forward, ahead of your competitors. The webinar is fully interactive, so you can submit a question ahead of the live session, or questions can be submitted live, and the host will put your questions to both Ruth and the panel guests.
Date: Thursday 10th June 2021 Time: 12:00-13:00
Registration is completely free and open to anyone who may find it useful. Attendance certificates are available to provide proof for your appropriate CPD requirements.
Register here: https://event.webinarjam.com/channel/researchandinsight
If you are unsure if you can make the live event, proceed to register and we will provide an almost immediate on-demand link to watch at your leisure.
We look forward to answering your questions.